Send us secure information
(1) type in the sensitive information (password for instance) (2) click “Create Note” (3) copy the link it creates into your ticket or email to us (4) DO NOT use the option to “send email” from the website (5) do NOT view your link as it can only be viewed ONCE. AND/OR simply text the sensitive info along with your initials to (six-one-seven) 340-9724 or call the same number and leave voicemail with the information
Send Us Credit Card Info –> Use the app above and include all the information listed below OR text/use voicemail below
Text us your password or leave a Voice Mail with secure information: dial or text (six-one-seven) 340-9724
Send us a file
Purchasing a new computer
1. First decide if you want a desktop or a laptop. Here are some guidelines:
– Laptop or desktop? This is an easy one. If the computer can stay stationary you can get a desktop and will get more bang for your buck. BUT you need a monitor as well. Also remember a laptop can be turned into a desktop by purchasing a monitor and keyboard/mouse
– Gaming? Get a desktop. You will want a big video card and a fast processor with lots of RAM. For more information Google “buy gaming pc” and you will find plenty of information to help you with the purchase.
2. Decide your budget.
This is key and will dictate what you will get. Make sure ANY PC you get includes at least the specs shown below.
3. Minimum Suggested Specs
– make sure it has an iCore processor (i3, i5 or i7 – we suggest i5 or i7)
4. Will we be setting this up for you and supporting you going forward? If so a Dell would be best.
Otherwise take your pick of manufacturers and checkout these online sites (techbargains.com, newegg.com, tigerdirect.com) and retail stores (Best Buy and others). Once you have your new computer in front of you, do the normal startup and setup then install: www.moonrivers.com/remote so we can get it setup for you
5. Need help purchasing at the dell outlet? —> Go to the dell outlet and read below:
– Dell Outlet Links: Home Laptops – Home Desktops – Business Laptops – Business Desktops – Dell Outlet Servers – Workstations
If you would like MoonRivers to handle the search, warranty selection and purchase please do the following:
Why refurb from the Dell Outlet – They come with new-computer warranties and this person below puts it perfectly:
I’m an accountant and strongly recommend refurbished products. So… what does accounting have to do with it? When products are sold, they often aren’t tested first. They go in the box and ship out. Some are duds and some are damaged in transit. Now, when a product is returned, that’s a financial hit. You have to ship out another and usually lose the profit on that sale. Further, you then have a damaged product that cannot be sold at full price even when repaired. That’s another hit to profits. Accountants hate that! So do CEOs. Now, the profit margin gets even worse if a repaired product comes back a second time. CEOs and accountants get really, really, really pissed off when there’s a second return. They make sure that refurbs are fully tested and thoroughly gone through to make sure that it never, ever comes back again. Oh, and they have to discount it because it is a refurb. This is why you should buy refurbs. They often have a lower failure rate than new products and have been thoroughly tested, which doesn’t happen to new products. Plus refurbs come at a discount! In my opinion, refurbs are the only way to go. Save a little money and you’ve got something that’s been tested more than a new one. This post is being typed on a refurb laptop. It’s been running 24/7/365 for a bit over six years. I only buy refurbs. I trust them more than new products. —- Uncle_Erik –> reddit